Husqvarna UpCare is a service contract that will help keep your business on track. By allowing Husqvarna to time your service intervals through proactive maintenance, disruptions to your operation will be minimised.
By monitoring your equipment through the use of innovative technology, Husqvarna can assist you and optimally schedule maintenance for each machine – eliminating the risk of unnecessary service and allowing for perfect project planning, ordering of spare parts and cost minimisation.
And of course, the service contract also covers unexpected failures. Should an UpCare covered machine break down in the midst of operation, we’ll repair it free of charge – including replacement parts and labor.
UpCare is a fixed-price service agreement that will give you security and peace of mind, allowing you to achieve better long-term work planning with less administration.
This is how it works
- When you request a quote for new equipment, you also get a contract proposal for an UpCare service contract. The contract covers only brand-new Husqvarna equipment.
- The UpCare contract is registered with the equipment. You will be charged a periodical fee which covers all measures in the contract for the entire duration.
- Your Husqvarna machine is fitted with a Husqvarna Fleet Services™ sensor so that we can monitor that machines versus prescribed service intervals.
- If your equipment experiences acute operational problems, just contact the nearest Husqvarna service centre. They will then solve the problem as fast as possible.
- Husqvarna will keep track of your machine’s planned service needs, notify you when the machine is due for service and schedule a time slot at your nearest Husqvarna service centre.
This is included in the UpCare contract
- Planned, preventive maintenance according to the equipment's maintenance plan
- Unplanned repairs*
- Genuine Husqvarna spare parts are used
- All work is performed by Husqvarna certified technicians
- All oils, filters and any other parts required
- All current software updates
- Access to a Husqvarna Fleet Services™ account triggering service reminders
The contract duration is 24, 36 or 48 months.
*) According to the contract terms and conditions.